Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Shamrock Shake please

Today, for some some reason, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.  2 possible reasons: 1.) I was up way to late...11:30... I normally rise at 5:15am.  2.) I knew one of my patients was going to get bad news today.
I climbed out of bed and felt like I hadn't slept at all...in fact my eyes were so puffy that my coworker asked if I was okay. GRRRR. Dislike.

I did make it to MXT (bootcamp) this morning before work...which made me feel better, but was dragging all day at work. HMM could it be that I am giving up Diet Coke?? Went 4 days without one and then had just one yesterday and one today. ( I still drink coffee though).

Still tired and semi grumpy even though I am now home on my couch. I can feel my hip/pyraformis a bit- Have NOT run since Saturday. Can someone please bring me a shamrock shake? That will make everything better! :)


Do you like Shamrock Shakes?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment