Monday, January 9, 2012

speedwork

After hitting Snooze a million times on both my iPhone and "real" alarm clock...I did not get up for a morning run...opps. Worked late...and was feeling pretty fatigued by the end of the day BUT I did force myself to go to the gym and do some speedwork.

7:24 pace x .25 miles for several repeats...Not crazy fast, but have been so careful of this ankle the past few months that I have done ZERO speedwork until today. After a nice 4 miles I felt good with endorphins flowing again!
Watch out NYC....I will pound your streets in 10 weeks!

Time to get to bed and try to get a few chapters of my book in. ~ Reading the Girl that Kicked the Hornet's Nest- hopefully will be as good as the first 2 books.

What are you reading?
How often do you do Speedwork???

No comments:

Post a Comment