Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Extreme Training and Coldstone

Today started out great! I woke up at 5:45 and was at the gym by 6 for Extreme Bootcamp~ one of my favorite classes (picture Jillian Michaels Shred level 3 x 1 hour with two 20 second water breaks). Definitely gets you in shape! I was always so opposed to going to boot camp type classes but now have learned how important it is to incorporate strength training into a gym routine- and its fun!! (even better in the summer when my gym holds the class outdoors- even better when we get to flip big tractor tires in the mud)

check out this crazy boot camp on my gyms blog site!


Since I have been so good the past few days with my workout schedule, I figured why not give myself a treat that I have been craving- MMMMM coldstone!!!
YUM!!

Now off to plan a tropical vacation- may need to start focusing on working off this ice cream for bikini!!!

Are you traveling anywhere fun this winter???

No comments:

Post a Comment