Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The best Garmin?

The best toy I ever received??? Obviously my Garmin 305!!!

(otherwise referred to as Inspector Gadget watch, LiLo house arrest watch, and "Does that watch weigh down your left arm???")

Cristina (left) and Me- yup matching house arrest watches!

So I am a smaller person- and this watch is a bit big...honestly, it has never really bothered me based on size....BUT I am wondering if the newer watches have a "better" ability to upload to computer and smaller would be nicer....

Also, since I have gotten into doing Tri's I am wondering if I should just get the new Tri Garmin?






What is your favorite Garmin watch???

1 comment:

  1. the 910xt seems like a great gadget, but I don't know if I can justify spending 450 on one.

    Don't get me wrong I absolute love the idea of tracking all kinds of data.

    But for a triathlete like me who is always on a budget, I much rather spend that money towards race entry fees, or vino hehehehe

    ReplyDelete