Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sweat, Sweat Sweat! :)


Ok- So my ankle has gotten slightly better- I am not sure how... but it is!!
So last night I decided to try to cycle. I wrapped my ankle first, and put my special $60 orthotic in my cycling shoes......AND it went pretty well.... The best part...I felt like I finally was "really" working out because I was SWEATING!!!! (I still don't feel like swimming is a real workout). Just looking in the mirror and seeing my hair drenched made me smile and pedal away! I can't wait until I can do this again:
TRIATHLON!

Ok, So I had a little pain this AM- but nothing that 800mg of Ibuprofen couldn't cure...12 hours later have not needed ibuprofen and ankle still feels ok!

Tonight I decided to play it safe and reluctantly got back into the pool...20 minutes into my swim my iShuffle battery died...Opps I forgot to charge it! I only managed to swim 30 minutes of laps, but I suppose that is better than none!

And.....in the back of my mind..If things continue to improve...I really really want to do the turkey trot...8 days from now. Crossing my fingers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment